Follow Us @abellasbeauty

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ciel Perfume, a Heaven Scent by Jacques Saint Press


This perfume was my comfort fragrance for many years, until it was harder to get in local stores. Then, I replaced it with Ombre Rose L'Original, which was the closest scent I could find in the stores. When I opened my Perfume business in 2012 the very first fragrance I wanted to include in my inventory was Ciel. But, why? You might asked. Well, because I loved it, and the scent stayed in my mind for long after disappearing from store shelves.

My favorite season is Autumn, and that was the time when I used to wear this fragrance the most. In fact, I still do, and I use it during spring time as well. This fragrance is comfort in a bottle, and I truly receive many compliments when I wear it. People continually ask me: what is it? What is that soft and beautiful fragrance? I simply answer: It is Ciel, a Heaven scent!

I should say Ciel is an elegant, soft and sweet Oriental powdery fragrance - an all in one fragrance for me. It is just perfect for my skin and personality. I love powdery fragrances with comfy amber and vanilla scents.

If you are not fond of Powdery (dry) fragrances stay away from Ciel. Even though it is not a strong sweet fragrance, but a soft and very unique powdering scent, some people might reject it.

A unique perfume, undeniably. Ciel's nature is caressing, combining the iris relaxing and calming effects with Ispahan rose, to comfort the soul. It's oriental powdery blend contains the mysterious vanilla, an evocative scent that encourages self-confidence, sensuality, positive moods, and soothing dreams. It's classified as a flowery fragrance for blending Aspahan rose and the uplifting and inspiring freesia. All mentioned notes are blended with amber, oak moss and mandarin.

Simple, classic and timeless, Ciel perfume was launched in 1997 by Jacques Saint Pres, and it is still in production. It is recommended for casual wear. Longevity varies from 5 to 7 hours.

Other similar perfumes:

Ombre Rose
Sweet Honesty
Lutece
Soft Musk by Avon
Talco delicato by I profumi di Firenze
Teint de neige by Villoresi

1 comment:

  1. ¡Excelente! Has descrito esta fragancia con todas las palabras que merece, le conocí siendo mi hermana promotora de la marca cuando estuvo en manos de English Leather en los 90´s y esperaba volver a disfrutar de su cálido aroma, hoy me encuentro feliz, luego de este invierno y primavera con su delicado aroma. Saludos

    ReplyDelete