Follow Us @abellasbeauty

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hypnotic Poison perfume by Christian Dior


Hypnotic Poison was created by Annick Menardo and its first debut was in 1998. This very rich and voluptuous perfume is an oriental fragrance, which accords are nothing more than seductive and reassuring. The bitter almond-caraway, sambac jasmine, and sweetness of musk-vanilla along with moss-jacaranda make it as warm and delicate as the feeling of velvet, silk or cashmere.
I have use Hypnotic poison since the first day of its launch. I clearly remember the day I went to Macy’s, by the time it was Burdines, to exchange a J’adore perfume that was given to me by a friend. I hated J’adore, I couldn’t stand it; on me, smells hideous. Don’t get me wrong, I love Dior perfumes, but this one in particular was too strong for me.
Well, I went to Macy’s and I asked the lady to show me other options to exchange J’adore. She offered me Hypnotic Poison, and I was immediately drawn to grab the bottle. To my surprise, the bottle was made of synthetic materials, not heavy. I loved it; I asked for a sample and tried it. That was love at first sniff!! I couldn’t get out of the store without it. Of course, I had to pay the difference in price, but I didn’t mind at all.
I receive tons of compliments when I wear this perfume. This is my favorite of all Dior perfumes.
You can get Hypnotic Poison at http://www.abellasbeauty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment