Follow Us @abellasbeauty

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Narciso Rodriguez for women by Narciso Rodriguez

 Narciso Rodriguez by Narciso Rodriguez

The first time I was introduced to this mesmerizing scent I totally felt in love with it. My sister gave it to me on my birthday and when I smelled it I knew my husband would be teased. HOW COULD HE NOT? This is an unusual subtle & intense, but not overpowering fragrance. This soft and alluring fragrance is made for a sexy and feminine woman. The fragrance lingers on your skin for hours...I'm so happy my sister gave me this perfume.
I recommended to every woman who love oriental fragrances to try it; You will adore this scent!
GENDER: Women
DESIGN HOUSE : Narciso Rodriguez
YEAR INTRODUCED - 2003
FRAGRANCE NOTES - This is actually one of the sexiest fragrances I have smelled in my life. This fragrance comes in a very delicate pink box, very feminine indeed. The good part is the inside, what a surprise to find a coal black painted glass! UHMM! Very seductive for me! It's a hidden gem for any women... Narciso Rodriguez created a a fragrance that contains pure SEXINESS; the base note (the core) is Musk, mixed with amberlyn, vanilla, orange blossoms, osmanthus, vetiver, woods, and a touch of amber. It looks like Narciso really wanted to create "the sexual scent" ... Hey, Girl! Yes, you! if you really want to have them falling at your feet, this is the PERFECT SCENT!
RECOMMENDED USE - Casual, Romantic, sexy fragrance. What else can I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment